Let's Talk Limited Bags....

Ahhhh the Irvine! I completely forgot about that one!
And I know what you mean about trying to find the perfect graffiti speedy....whenever I have the $$ there are never any mint ones around so I buy another bag!

I forgot all about the Eye bag! The bummer about that line is that a few of the bags are very tiny...and not everyday kind of bags!
I'm really leaning towards having these bigger LE bags that I know I can wear whenever I want (i.e. ones that my wallet will actually fit into!)

My favorite LE that I have are:
1. Oskar Waltz
2. Mizi Vienna
3. Embossed Stephen in Fauve

I use the Mizi the most, but I love them all! :love:
My most recent purchase was the Oskar, and I told myself that I couldn't use it until I knocked off the 7 pounds I gained over the winter. I'm on my Elliptical Machine 5 days a week for 35 minutes on level 11. I'm killing myself so I can use that bag! :roflmfao:

My favorite LE that I have are:
1. Oskar Waltz
2. Mizi Vienna
3. Embossed Stephen in Fauve

I use the Mizi the most, but I love them all! :love:
My most recent purchase was the Oskar, and I told myself that I couldn't use it until I knocked off the 7 pounds I gained over the winter. I'm on my Elliptical Machine 5 days a week for 35 minutes on level 11. I'm killing myself so I can use that bag! :roflmfao:

You got yourself an Oskar!!!:nuts: SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!:yahoo:I know last time we spoke you were looking at Mizi Vienna!!! So happy you love it and use it often!:yes:

You got yourself an Oskar!!!:nuts: SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!:yahoo:I know last time we spoke you were looking at Mizi Vienna!!! So happy you love it and use it often!:yes:

Thanks Irene, I hate to be a copycat, but your collection is awesome :drool: Buying a bag without seeing it IRL can be kinda scary. When I saw the pics of you modeling your Oskar I could tell that the size wasn't to big for me ( I'm 5' 7"). You have been a very bad influence on my pocketbook :roflmfao: Thanks again!!