Let's talk about toile/combo bags...

^^what??? You know, I had e-mailed about the previous combo she had a couple of weeks ago but she wouldn't come down in the price...now I'm thankful though as the full leather bolide is getting my vote! That's quite a price though...

Does anyone know if the toile/natural barenia birkins are lined with anything or is it just the toile? If anyone has pictures that would be great. I saw that one of the members had posted a pic of three of their bags (Black birkin GH, Brown Kelly PH, and Toile/barenia Birkin GH) and one was a toile/natural barenia birkin and I can't find which member it was so that I could ask them personally. Your help would be much appreciated.

If it is just the toile, does it seem to get dirty easily and is there any structure to the bottom to support the contents of the bag or does it just "hang?"

Thanks

They are lined with chevre. The bottom is structured like other Birkins and does not "hang". The toile Birkin has a shape that is all it's own and is very appealing to me. It seems deeper front to back, if that makes any sense.
Althought it is just about my favorite Birkin, it is probably not the best first Birkin purchase for most.

They are lined with chevre. The bottom is structured like other Birkins and does not "hang". The toile Birkin has a shape that is all it's own and is very appealing to me. It seems deeper front to back, if that makes any sense.
Althought it is just about my favorite Birkin, it is probably not the best first Birkin purchase for most.

Thank you for your help.:smile: