Let's talk about Shiseido

1. Does anyone here use their beauty products?

I have sensitive acne-prone skin and quite a few ppl have recommended their "The Skincare" and Bioperformance lines to me.

I'm really interested in a cleanser and light moisturizer, so what do you guys think about Shiseido?
  2. I have used Shiseido for numerous years now and it has worked for me. I have combination skin and find their products would well for my skin. Currently I use the Shiseido White Lucent line's cleanser, softener and moisturizer and have never had an allergic reaction to the line.

I think they do have products that would work well with your skin type. My suggestion would be to talk to the SA at a SA Shiseido counter and see what they can recommend.:p
  3. i have sensative combination skin that's quite prone to irritation by products (i.e. the biotherm fiasco of '05), and i currently use shiseido foaming cleanser (you use a little facial brush to put it on) and toner and they've never so much as caused a pimple on me. i used their moisturizer for a while, but my skin is so weird that it didn't quiiiiiite work right on me, but it was very good and didn't irritate my skin at all. i'd say try it, i've been very pleased with what i've used and the knowledge of their SAs.
  4. thanks ladies. The SA @ the Shiseido store on 57th gave me a bunch of sample but I was afraid to try them just in case I rehashed my proactiv fiasco lol.
  5. If you have acne-prone skin, then the Pureness line would work better for you.
  6. the Pureness line is also cheaper than their Skincare and Benefience line.
  7. I've used Shiseido for years and use WHITE and I like the sunscreen moisturizer.
  8. My mother absolutely swears by Shiseido. She has sensitive skin, and tried a whole bunch of department store lines i.e. Clinique, Biotherm, Estee Lauder, etc. that irritated her skin before she tried Shiseido. It didn't irritate her skin at all, she loves it.
  9. Their products are good. I've used them for many years, but then recently starting using Dermalogica and like this more. I have sensitive, combo skin that tends to break out. And I'm having better results with the Dermalogica right now.

My esthetician also likes Shiseido products. She used to work for them before opening her own business.
  10. I've used the Benefience line, and I must say, I rather like it! I find that it doesn't dry my skin out as much as other products.
  11. I had a friend that worked for Shiseido loved all of their products. She gave me some samples and I tried it. I really liked it but for some reason have never purchased the set. I do :heart: their facial brush!!
  12. I just came back from Shiseido @ Bloomies. Their Sas are so knowledgeable it's frightening and they don't even push you to buy stuff.

I bought the purifying face wash which I'm gonna use every 2 to 3 days as well as their clarifying essence which is supposed to help even out skintone. I'll keep y'all posted on the progress.
  13. I been using the "Pureness" cream cleanser for about 3 months now. I have combination/oily skin. In the begining , the after-cleansing feeling was great, but now it feels as if the cream cleansser is a little to rough, it kinda makes my skin feel tight and dry. When it does I apply moisturizer of course.
  14. my friend has been using it for a while,and she said she loves it.Try it out!