Lets talk about Keds!!

1. Who else is obsessed with finding the perfect pair of Keds ??

I cannot find my size at all... I might have to resort to buying kids ones...

I am totally lemming these ones at the moment... I am going on a giant witch hunt tomorrow to find these in a 5.5 !!

Please please let me know if you know any place that stocks these in a 5.5 and ships internationally !!! It will killllll me if i dont find them!!
    :hysteric:

keds_owl_shoe400x300.jpg
  2. Who says celebrity endorsements don't work? Here are your shoes Mischa Barton style.

[​IMG]

Love the look and the shoe but not the shoe color.
    [​IMG]

I totally fell for these last Spring.
    [​IMG]

3. I love the looks of Keds but have trouble just finding a place that sells them..can anyone help?

4. These are soo cute...I want!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. No idea, but they are so cute!! Is that Owls on them?

6. Does Zappos.com ship internationally? They have a bunch of keds on their website...

7. I wear a size 5 but the keds I got were a size 6. I think it may run small. Anyway, try on a size 6 to see if it works for you. I love my Keds! I got them on sale at Nordstroms. It's black with pink polka dots. It's really cute. :biggrin:

8. they dont ship internationally on Zappos !!!!! :crybaby:

ive only seen the owl ones once in a store and didnt get them because they were $80 :push: now i regret not getting them because every store ive been to only has kids Keds upto a size 5 (which are too small) and adults Keds starting at a 6 (too big)... ARGH!!!! IM SO SCREWED!!!..

I have found ONE website that ships internationally that has the owl Keds in a 5.5... but shipping is $45... should i do it ??? Im so close to hitting the Purchase button, i have it bookmarked.

Ill ring around one more time today to find these owl Keds.. otherwise ill bite the bullet and pay double :sad:

theyre so cute ill die if i dont have them for summer... :tender:

9. I LOVE THOSE ONES...
    I saw them yesterday.. they are my second option !!! They only had kids ones in them though and the size 5 was a little bit tight :crybaby:

10. Does Keds ship internationally?

I just ordered these shoes in a size 6.

Good luck!

11. Oooh! They have some cute ones. I like these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. guess what !!!!
    i found that im a size 4 in kids sizes !! haha and i tried on the adult 5 and they were too small :/
    how wierd are the sizes !!!! ive got a pair of kids ones on hold for me... yaya!!!!

13. Yea!!!

Please post pics when you get yours!