Jimmy Choo Lets Talk about Jimmy Choo Shoes!

Hi ladies I am having trouble with the sizing of the Abel suede pumps. Size 6 fits like a glove and feels very secure on. size 6.5 allows noticeable room at the toe which feels great however there is a small gap at the heel. Any pointers on sizing? I'm afraid the 6.5 will stretch slightly and flop off. but with the 6 will my toes be cramped toward the end of the day? Oddly I wear 6.5 in the sandal style. Usually the sandal would be a smaller size than a closed toe pump.I'm confused any help??

Personally, I prefer my heels to fit snugly in order to prevent the heel from slipping out. I would go for the smaller size, as I'm sure it will adjust a little with use. I don't have experience with suede though, but my patent leather Abels were just right after some use, even if they felt tight at first. And I would imagine suede might give in more than patent does.

My own question is this, do you ladies think that the Abel and Agnes will be discontinued now that the 24/7 collection is updated and the Romy has been introduced? I am wondering whether I should start stocking up on Abel/Agnes while I can. :biggrin:

I sincerely hope that the Anouk, Abel and Agnes are never discontinued. I love my Abel pumps :heart:
9662fcf8baf9ca4c1405abab9ba09ba4.jpg

I just bought these babies in the Jimmy Choo online Sale Preview :cloud9:
The Chiara wedges weren't in the sale :crybaby: but I really wanted them, so I treated myself :giggles:
f026e84cb221babd0dec7b3df416f0d9.jpg

They're nude patent with a low heel, so I will get years of use out of them :love:

The Tyler Pumps were on sale, thankfully. I had wanted a pair of black round toe pumps with a low heel and these will be perfect :love:
ae3215b7bb5c5d78b7c3f8bd14d248e3.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

bagloverismeme said:
OHHHH! NO WONDER! I m a size 34 - 34.5! I am so envious of women who can wear 5 inch comfortably, but i had no luck with any brands!
Hi just saw this post and wondered have you tried Anouck ? I guess you might have but I take a 36 and found them not to uuncomfortable for short evening wear yet my best friend who wears a 34.5 in Anouck recently found that if she sizes up to a 35 and ads a gel foot pad to them finds this helps with the steep instep.
So might be worth a try in a 5 inch ! Regards Sharon

Reactions: wee drop o bush