let's talk about eyelash curlers

1. So...If you use one, which one do you use? Pros/Cons of the eyelash curler you use? Tips/Tricks? Freaky accidents?

2. I love my Shiseido curler!

3. I always heat mine up with a blowdryer on low before I use it! It makes the eyelashes curl better. Test it on your wrist first, though.... to make sure it's not too hot!!!

Edit: And, freaky accidents? My mom pulled all of her eyelashes out with an eyelash curler once. :lol: At the time, I'm sure it really sucked... but, we laugh about it now!!

4. I TOTALLY have teh freaky accident one!

I bought the MUCH TOUTED shu uemura eyelash curler that I had been reading in every fashion mag was a 'must have'.
    I used it a few times and started realizing that it was BREAKING OFF all my center eyelashes!:shame: :rant: :censor: :wtf:

DH even noticed and was all concerned like I had some freaky disease!:lol:
    Now I use a cheap Sonai Kashuk one from Target and it's perfecto!:yes:

tip for girls who can't seem to keep them curled after they apply mascara. . .
    use waterproof. If I curl my eyelashes, regular mascara makes them fall and straighten, but waterproof keeps them curled perfectly!;)

5. I bought a cheapo Tweezerman one cuz I thought all curlers would work the same but NO! The Tweezerman one sucks! The next one i'm gonna get will probably be a Shiseido one.

6. Shiseido kept pinching my lashes so now I use one by Japonesque. i have to use a curler because I can't wear mascara...it gives me a tiny rash.

7. i use shiseido...its really good :smile:

8. I haVE

9. I use Shu Uemura's eyelash curler every day. Worth every penny. =)

10. I've used Revlon's eyelash curlers since I was a teenager and no problems. Be sure to curl your lashes in 2 to 3 places (I do furthest from my lashes, them middle of the lashes, then closest to my eyelid). If you only curl in one spot, then lashes look "bent", not curled.

11. I have been using the Shu Uemura curler for about 4 or 5 years now, it still works great. :smile:

12. When do you guys replace yours? I have always used the Revlon too and it's seemed to work fine!

13. whoops, double post

14. i use Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. it cost me $18 from Sephora but it was worth it :yes:, especially for Asian eyes like mine :lol:. i also use Sephora's new lower lash curler. it really works!

15. Love my Shu Uemura's eyelash curler!