Let's Talk about Evelynes!

love to carry this casual, practical, soft,
light-weight bag across my shoulder.
mine is a blue jean evelyne 2 GM.
i am 5' 9" and this size is perfect for me.
the outside pocket is a great addition for quick access
to my cell phone and key case and change purse.
it's beautiful and practical and i love it!

I'm looking in to getting an Evelyne and called an Hermès boutique in a state not too far away today. They have a PM Clemence in Gold. What do you all think? I had wanted orange or chocolate but maybe the gold is more practical. It has silver loops. I could call a lot more stores and probably find other colors but wanted your opinion on gold. They are going to hopefully email me a pic by the end of the day today.

I've seen your gold bags but of course monitors make pictures look different and perhaps not quite accurate. Is gold a deep color or what you would call soft? I'm looking for a deep, rich color.

Thanks for your help!

Kallie Girl, if you originally wanted Orange, I would try calling other H stores! I know the one in NY had an Orange Evelyne last week. Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the info. I'm not sure now!! I'm thinking that maybe the gold would be more practical. This would be my one and only H bag and the most expensive bag I've ever bought.... so I'm soooooo "conflicted"!! :confused1:

Kallie Girl, I agree with crochetbella! Gold is such a classic beautiful color!!!

I've been looking at all the gold Birkins and Kelly bags here on tPF and I'm really liking the color a lot. It has always been a top favorite of mine. I'm still waiting for the picture from the SA... I just need to see the bag in the color...

She did say I would have 10 days to return it so that sort of takes the pressure off!

Thanks!!!

I have the gold and its very practical...but I think you should wait for orange or brown as those were your first choices.

it shouldn't be too difficult to get the PERFECT color Evelyne, plus they can transfer it from another store for you...its not like Kellys and birkins where they won't transfer.

I have used a small purseket in my PM Evelyne. I was too lazy to take the stuff out of the purseket one day. :P It worked fine except you could kind of see the line of the top of the purseket since the Clemence molds to whatever is in it. :shrugs:

I have used a small purseket in my PM Evelyne. I was too lazy to take the stuff out of the purseket one day. :P It worked fine except you could kind of see the line of the top of the purseket since the Clemence molds to whatever is in it. :shrugs:
thanks, crochetbella!
yes, the shape of the chameleon sticks out on mine too.
don't know if a small one would be better.
maybe there is nothing that really works. :confused1:
i can use the orange dust bag, or just use nothing,
which is what i am doing now.

I have the gold and its very practical...but I think you should wait for orange or brown as those were your first choices.

it shouldn't be too difficult to get the PERFECT color Evelyne, plus they can transfer it from another store for you...its not like Kellys and birkins where they won't transfer.

Hi, gold is actually one of my top three colors for the Birkin in my future ... And when I say "future", we're talking years from now, if I can ever save up that much money. But the store sent a picture via email of the gold Evelyne and I think with a bag this simply designed that I do want orange for sure. :yes:

The orange is great! I love that my Evelyne is a fun color (BJ) because I will most likely pick a more neutral color for my future Kelly/Birkin. They are all so pretty...it's tough to choose. :smile: