let's talk about box..what care is required? now I'm worried

WOW!!!! I just took a look at your other thread! It's gorgeous, AUDREY! I love it in the Swift.......Swift has become one of my favorite leathers having a lovely Swift Birkin myself. I've used it continuously since getting it (except in all this rainfall we're having....I broke out the Clemence Kelly for that) and have had no problems whatsoever! No corner rubbing, no scratches, no wear at all! And at a 30cm I have little slouching.....just a gentle softness. I adore it and so will you!!!!!!!

Major Congratulations!!!!!!

audreyhepburn swift does well in rain, just wipe down with tissue or soft felt cloth & she's as good as new, in size 30 swift will be easy to take care of, I dinged my corners on my 35 same color/hw, but the craftsman can restore to almost perfection so HTH! Enjoy her in the best of health!

Thank you! Because of all the nice things people have said about swift, I'm now feeling good about it, but I'm still a bit shocked that the SA misled me. I think he knew I wanted a box bag and said the orange birkin was one to encourage me to buy it. The price tag (which he checked before telling me it was box) says "non specified".