Let's see your Lilac Epi!!

1. I've read on this forum that the lilac appears to be a sought after and rare color to find. But I haven't seen many pictures from you guys owning lilac pieces.

I just got a Lilac epi petit noe and the color is really growing on me...:shame:

So let's see your lilac epi!!

P1020094.JPG P1020095.JPG
  2. your noe is stunning!

3. so gorgeous! congrats!

4. Thanks guys! But I've actually already posted about my new lilac epi, now I want to see yours! :yes:

5. That color is beautiful.

6. OO! It's so pretty!

7. I've looked on eBay a few times, and it's hard to find many lilac pieces in any style. There is actually a version of my very same bag right now on eBay, but going for close to full retail! :shocked:

8. here's my speedy :heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. So nice!! I knew I wanted a piece of lilac epi, but didnt know which bag style to get. I considered speedy, and jasmin too, but any piece in this color is hard to find. Ichelle, it was actually your Noe enabling thread that got me to consider a Noe at all! I like your red Noe too!

10. georgeous!

11. here's my Lilac Jasmin :love:

[​IMG]

12. Oh it's beautiful, Yeux! Does it hold much though? I had really considered the Jasmin bc the shape looks so pretty and feminine, but without trying it out IRL, it looked a bit stiff to me.

13. Love this color- hoping to 'win' a lilac pochette soon

14. I love that color!

15. Wow! such a Nice colour!