Let's see your Afternoons...

1. I think I need to branch out a bit and my next purchase may be an Afternoon. I don't see this style discussed much on this forum. Anyone have pics to share :confused1: Experiences :confused1: Opinions :confused1:

2. I'm sooo with you girliecharlie!! I want a Mid-Afternoon so bad...I haven't seen one with GH though..does anyone know if they are doing them in the '07 colors with GH???

3. I think she is asking about the Big one. The afternoon, which is like the big brother to the Mid-afternoon. Haven't seen or heard anything about the bigger one.

4. Wow, no one has a pic to share :confused1: :sad: That's just as well, I will be the only person to have an Afternoon :p

5. If you do get one - post a pic cause I want to see!

6. I sure will share pics... I want something blue... a year round shade. What do you think? Navy, Ink or Marine :confused1: Vert d'eau is FAB :drool: but is spring and summer and may fade too fast...

7. I think the afternoon would look awesome in the ink or marine. either one would look good in the summer with brights or pastels.

8. I dont think the Afternoon bags have been produced with GH, according to my research...

Perhaps they are soon to follow?

I've been digging that style too, very different!