Let's see PF members wearing Gucci

1. We have threads with members wearing Bbags, Fendi, LV, etc. Let's model our Gucci bags. I'll start with my Gucci summer bag.

[​IMG]

C'mon, you guys, let's show some Gucci pride!:p

2. Great idea!

Well, here I am with the Large Horsebit Hobo and the Britt Medium Hobo :smile: :heart:

Bags 003.jpg britt.2.jpg
  3. Whoa! Stunning bag, Kat and you look so chic in all white carrying it!! Pelinaka,,, you already know I think you look FAB carrying your new Britt hobo!! This is a great thread. Fun idea, Kat!! :smile:

4. kat, def. crisp and summer-like look you're sporting w/your gorgeous bag

5. Thanks, you guys! I'll have to post pics with my Jackie bag over the weekend. I can't wait to see more Gucci wearers!

6. Beautiful Britt:upsidedown: !

7. Kat - Love your bag.. I am in love with brown Gucci logo canvas and white leather trim.

Pelinaka - I like your Horsebit hobo! It's a great classic to me.. I also love that GG Hardware on your Britt!

I can't wait to see more runway pics!

8. Thank you fendifemale, mssmelanie and Golden! :shame:

Let's see your Gucci bags girls :smile:

9. Oh you're probably all sick of me by now but I'll post my pics again here..

Here's a bag that I rented from BBOS... Sadly she is going back on Wednesday but I am planning to buy the smaller version
    [​IMG]

Here's my recent $200 find at Sak's
    [​IMG]
    Here's some of my current collection also..
    [​IMG]

10. Those Gucci bags look fabulous on you, Mssmelanie! I really love the small bag with the chain strap and the tan/mustard colored stripe down the center. I've never seen that one before. Is it new?

11. Thanks! It's not new.. I got it last year at Gucci.. You may have seen them in black with the red/green stripe or the pink stripe.. I think I've seen some members post it in teal? It was the last one they had at Madison Ave... I think it came in a bigger size too..

12. how do u rent something? Just curious. I really like that bag!!

13. That's a story.. Just check out the site and make sure you read HOW IT WORKS.. It can be pricey so figure out if its worth it to you or not..

The bag I rented was the Medium Gucci Pelham bag...There are also a bunch of other bag rental places that I have heard are cheaper but I haven't tried them. I think if you do a search on this board for like Bag rental or something like that, you can find all the threads on the topic.

14. mssmelanie, the bags look FAB on you! :supacool: