Let's pretend...

1. you get to pick the next Balenciaga collection colors. What color would you love to have them make that hasn't been made before?
    I would want a true hot pink (like a Schiaparelli pink). Not as purple as magenta and not as light as bubblegum but somewhere in between. Also maybe a metallic black - I think that would look great in a first.
    What do you guys think?

2. I would say a coral pink color! I like your idea of a metallic black...sounds great!

3. I'd like to see a brick red. Intense like Rouge Theatre but with more orange tone rather than blue. Oh, and a blue like the jacket on my avatar.

4. I'd want a dark red with blue undertones, somewhere between RT and rouge vif.

5. I would like a sage green that is not too light or too dark.

6. I'd like a super-deep-saturated red-based plum.:drool:

7. I'd love to see a rich PEACOCK color... yum..

8. Cobalt blue!

9. This sounds absolutely YUMMY! :tup: I'm afraid to do red, but I like the sounds of this color!

10. me too!:tup:

As much as I love love steel/plomb~! I wouldn't mind another grey that is a shade lighter than steel!

11. sounds really pretty!

12. Olive green, Flourescent pink, orange, green, yellow, fuschia pink

13. I was just thinking the same thing!:tup: I love reds but don't like them too bright.....brick red would be awesome and a deep rich blue like crackers' avatar's jacket!:nuts:

14. ANY color, but go back to the regular, not giant silver/pewter hardware.

15. ... a deeply saturated blue with purple undertones lighter and warmer than ink