Let's Pretend that We're French and Would Wear only One Hermes Bag Forever

1. Which one would you choose, and is it already in your closet? This is the one that will go the distance with you and work for you day in and day out. Yes, you may have another bag for black tie events and, if you insist, one more for cocktails and dinner. But that's it.
  2. Bolide 31 in Ebene for my daily bag.
    Black box Kelly 32 retourne for dinner/cocktails
    Kelly Elan Clutch or JPG clutch in black lizard for black tie!

I own none of these bags...yet.
  3. Ummm, Green Tea, now pretend that you can have only one Hermes bag. Which would it be?
  4. Duplicate
  5. My Rouge Garance 35 Togo w/PH Birkin for my daily bag--must have my daily dose of red.

28 cm Black Vache Liagee Sellier Kelly -on order--for evenings/more formal appointments.
  6. only one hermes in my life? no way, over my dead body :p
  7. 28cm Chocolate Box Kelly :love:
  8. i'd rather play "let's pretend i'm filthy rich and can have whatever i want."
  9. :wlae: :roflmfao: Now that would be a dangerous thread...
  10. Black Porosus 35cm Kelly with Gold HW!!!!
    With all the bags I've bought thus far I could have had this one!
  11. For something that's everyday: Fuchsia exotic Shoulder Birkin

For evening: Rose Indienne Glazed Porosus Croc Sellier Kelly 28cm

Now ... somebody please help me find a job so I can actually get off my shopping ban:sweatdrop:
  12. LOL, DQ!!!!! I'll play that game too!!!!!

But if I absolutely have to be FRAINCH and have only WAN Sac then it would have to be my 30cm Rouge H Box Birkin with Gold AND ('cause no matter how hard I try my Italian will come through which means more is more) my 28cm Vintage Marron Box Kelly. (.....can't leave home without her......)
  13. OKay, okay.

Black Box Kelly 32.
  14. 35 Birkin in black. I have it and keep grabbing it over all other bags in closet much to their dismay!

For evening, a 28 Box Kelly or Kelly Elan.
  15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

ok..only one then....
    black box kelly 28
    forgot to say........i need to get it!