Lets Play: WHICH CLUTCH/EVENING BAG

Mmmm....clutches are my biggest weakness but out of all the Hermes ones, the Kelly Longue and the Jige are my absolute favorites. They fit every occation, are easy to access and fit a ton. Then again I don't bother much with the straps on the Kelly Longue, I just leave them hanging.

vote for medor. with all your black dresses, why not add a pop of color? maybe in a kelly pochette. i don't mind hand-carrying my evening clutches because i rarely open them (except to go to bathroom for touch-ups). also it makes it more evening-ish. you can put it on the table too, and everyone can admire your lovely bag.

I chose a Kelly longue over the Medor because I thought it would be easier to hold. As much as I think the Medor is a fantastic looking bag, it just didn't look like I could deal with the hardware poking into my hand. I also liked my Longue because it was swift and wouldn't show the finger nail scratches that the box leather would show.

Based on your dresses, which were all really super!, I would order a black croc Kelly longue or smaller clutch.

okay last night at my event...I met some people with the maharani clutch and medor. both are no.

the medor is amazing but its like carrying around a book...its like 5 x 11 or something and rather thick...

I need something with a handle

so I have decided a mini 20 kelly or maybe a 28cm kelly. black box or something like it......or a kelly pouchette.

but I think i am going to scope one on the ebay, resellers, etc...so I can get a nice used one for a good deal since I won't be using it tons.

but yay. finally some direction. now I wait till something pops up, etc

GG - don't forget HG made that handle for her medor with a scarf. It's another way for you to add a scarf into an outfit and gives you the option of clutch or shoulder......

:whistle:

I'm just sayin'......