Let's just get healthy!

1. Today I am going to cut down my coffee drinking and drink more water.
  2. Well, I drink soda almost everyday and when I saw this post, I decided to cut my soda intake down and drink water more. Let's stay healthy, people!
  3. You CAN do it. I started walking about 3 years ago, and have now progressed to running at least 10 miles a week. Not a lot, but it keeps me in my ideal weight.

Have you tried using a pedometer? I read that 10,000 steps a day should be the goal, and that 5,000 steps is a great start. Good luck!
  4. Walking is actually a good exercise. After dinner, I walk for at least 1 hour. After that, I feel so good. :cool:
  5. Today I'm going to see if I can find where I put my pedometer and wear it. Great idea Dedi.
  6. My pedometer had a dead battery, so what I did was go back to writing my food log. I hadn't been feeling well so I stopped writing. My vacation did not help either as I really did not feel like watching what I ate anymore after having had such a good time. So yesterday I finally logged everything I ate. I find when I log stuff I eat less garbage because I don't want to write it down. Today I am going to log again. I'm going to a sporting event so that should be interesting.
  7. "Binged" on popcorn (made in olive oil and minimal salt) and not a cupcake :yahoo:
  8. That's great!
  9. Drank so much water today!
  10. Trying to get back into working out. What songs are on your playlists for working out ladies?
  11. Here's my girlfriend's workout playlist that you can use while working out. Enjoy!

"American Girl" - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

"The Best" - Tina Turner

"Good Luck" - Basement Jaxx

"Dancing Queen" - ABBA

"You're So Vain" - Carly Simon

"Just a Girl" - No Doubt

"I Will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor

"Freedom" - George Michael

"Holiday" - Madonna

"Fighter" - Christina Aguilera

"Crazy in Love" - Beyonce

"Road Rage" - Catatonia

"Like a Virgin" - Madonna

"Glamorous" - Fergie (for your cool down)
  12. Thanks!! Great playlist!
  13. Glad you liked it. Enjoy working out! :smile:
  14. I recently got a flyer from this upscale healthy snack company called peckish.co - they deliver healthy snacks straight to my work which really prevents me from eating junk food when I'm at my desk which unfortunately is a large part of my life...
  15. I had a breakfast with milk and bread with some fruit. I feel i can do anything today. Iam trying to be a vegetarian a day per week at least