Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

Kouralakko, if you're interested in a crossbody strap I purchased a leather one on etsy that is perfect for the inbetweener!! (I purchased a chain first, but just didn't like the look.... I prefer the tan/patina leather strap)

Reactions: Kouralakko
Kouralakko, if you're interested in a crossbody strap I purchased a leather one on etsy that is perfect for the inbetweener!! (I purchased a chain first, but just didn't like the look.... I prefer the tan/patina leather strap)

I actually have my DE Eva strap that i use with the pochette accessoires also.. But you read my mind, and I already saw your link and ordered an other one from the etsy seller that you recommended [emoji12][emoji85]

I just 'returned' to LV after more than 10 years. Didn't know there was one with stripes. Very much like the red striped lining of the DE NF?
No there isn't. I was just bringing it up because I don't care for the stripes in red lining on DE NF. I like the plain red lining of my mini pochette and wish it was that way on the bags.

I just bought my second mini pochette piece in monogram and did find the chains have different quality. My first one in damier ebene has heavier chains and the new one has lighter chains. Although both of the chains are very shiny.