Let's Chat: This is the place for comments/suggestions!

jag, goodness, this forum is looking like a million dollars already, and it's not even all done! Working on that color-by-season chart as I write this. Will have it to you by c.o.b. today, *fingers crossed*.

Thank you, Megs and Vlad for keeping the Bal forum and reincarnating it into something foreseeably much better...

I bet we can find plenty of photos on ebay and just crop in on the hardware.:tup:

Quite a few of the replica sellers have websites so we can copy pics from there. They're hardly going to sue me for trademark infringement, are they? ;) I can try to get some photos together, if you'd like! Just let me know if I should go ahead and post them on the 'Place for the Fakes' thread...

Hey!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to whoever took the time to make this subforum so user friendly! I could not even pronounce Balenciaga 3 months ago and now I dream of owning my first white First with the large, gold hardware! I will die trying for that bag, but I have fallen head over heels! Thank you again for making this a place that I can come and learn about this wonderful designer and the story behind these amazing bags! I am so fascinated and yet have so much to learn!

I bet we can find plenty of photos on ebay and just crop in on the hardware.:tup:

The site looks great. I posted pics of the bales of the fakes sold to me over 2 years ago. I accidentally deleted them from my photobucket account, forgetting that broke the link to here. When that area is open I will repost or if you need them before that let me know and I will email them to you.
I have a busy weekend coming up... here comes the bride :heart: but I will try to contribute as much as I can when I get back.

Hey!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to whoever took the time to make this subforum so user friendly! I could not even pronounce Balenciaga 3 months ago and now I dream of owning my first white First with the large, gold hardware! I will die trying for that bag, but I have fallen head over heels! Thank you again for making this a place that I can come and learn about this wonderful designer and the story behind these amazing bags! I am so fascinated and yet have so much to learn!

It is our pleasure! I hope you enjoy the new forum once it is unveiled!:graucho:

I have a suggestion. I understand the forum where people can buy or sell Bbags is retricted to those members who have been members for a long time, with so many posts, etc.

For sellers, this totally makes sense and I understand completely. But there is really nowhere someone like myself can buy Bbags from previous seasons except eBay, and given the fakes than run rampant on that site, I think it's understandable that I prefer not to shop there for Bbags.

BUT, I have money- lol! And I don't need to be a long time, reputable member to buy from the sellers on this site, do I? I mean, isn't my cash as good as anyone else's? :rolleyes:

Is there any way I could get access to the marketplace to buy only? There are so many Bbags I'm drooling over and I really have no decent way to get them at this point.

(I posted here because this thread said it is for suggestions, but please let me know if this is the wrong place and I'll gladly remove this. I would have messaged the administrator but apparently I'm too new to do that, too. :P)

Thanks for listening!

I have a suggestion. I understand the forum where people can buy or sell Bbags is retricted to those members who have been members for a long time, with so many posts, etc.

For sellers, this totally makes sense and I understand completely. But there is really nowhere someone like myself can buy Bbags from previous seasons except eBay, and given the fakes than run rampant on that site, I think it's understandable that I prefer not to shop there for Bbags.

BUT, I have money- lol! And I don't need to be a long time, reputable member to buy from the sellers on this site, do I? I mean, isn't my cash as good as anyone else's? :rolleyes:

Is there any way I could get access to the marketplace to buy only? There are so many Bbags I'm drooling over and I really have no decent way to get them at this point.

(I posted here because this thread said it is for suggestions, but please let me know if this is the wrong place and I'll gladly remove this. I would have messaged the administrator but apparently I'm too new to do that, too. :P)

Thanks for listening!

Sorry, but we have tried having unrestricted access to the MP and it was a disaster which forced us to have the MP be completely restricted. I do understand your frustration though- hopefully one day this can change. But in the meantime, definitely post the auctions for authentication, and apply for the MP. That is really the best we can offer at this time.

Jag- thank you so much for your response. I do understand how an unrestricted marketplace could become a haven for fakes, so I see where you're coming from. I just wish there was some way for me to be restricted to buying only- that way I couldn't seel (fakes or not) but I could be another buyer for those authenticated sellers looking to pass their babies on to a worthy home.

Am I even eligible to apply to the MP? I just tried to click the link to "open a window" to send a "MP app" message, and it said I didn't have access to the page. Also, its says at the top if the instructions that you are not accepting any new applications right now. Is there anything I can do?

I miss LPs site b/c of the peak at the fall colors......... I hope she can contribute her info with us... at least for the new season's colors and styles.... :crybaby:

Thanks for listening!

Try realdealcollection.com , they always have a good selection of previous seasons' bags. It's ran by a PFer.