Let-Trade

1. Does anyone know how regularly Let-Trade updates their available items? Is there a certain time of day when new items are usually listed? Thanks!

2. I don't think there's a set time frame. I usually check everyday.

3. I don't know but I check their website frequently just incase..

4. i cant seem to find Let-Trade...can someone please tipe me there website ?

5. thanks for the info!

6. i dont know how many times they update their site, but i'm still waiting for them to email me about some noes and wallets, and its been a week now :sad: thinking of getting it elsewhere.. i just cant wait!! :smile:

7. all their items look great but why in hong kong are they getting all these Vuitton pieces.

8. does anyone know why they dont give dust bags w their items???

9. Because people in Hong Kong are crazy about designer brands, no jokes, hence there's so many consignment stores in HK because people love changing styles/bags :yes:

10. Got to agree with MissL, people in Hong Kong, love fashion, especially handbags, and Louis Vuitton.

11. You just have to inquire about it because their bags DO come with dustbags! :yes:

12. Oh ok, because the items I was looking at says dustbag not included in the description section...but i will inquire, thanks!

13. Weird that they don't though. Normally most auth items come with it but I'm sure you can inquire. :wlae:

14. maybe the owners lost the dustbags already