Let-Trade Website

1. Anyone having difficulties accessing the website. I've tried this weekend with no luck. :confused1:

Londongirl

2. I tried and I can load it !! ^^

3. I tried and I can load it !! ^^

Londongirl

4. Great!!! That one worked. I'll change mine! Whew, I'm glad I hadn't lost that!

I think you can get some good buys on that site.

Londongirl

5. I had some problems on and off. I think they have been having server issues.

6. Is that a legit site? never heard of it! Authentic?

7. Yes. There are also a lot of previous threads regarding let-trade - authenticity questions, shipping etc... Just do a search. He's a great guy to work with.

8. Yes but now, I can access again, try it. They list new stuffs

9. :yahoo:Can't praise them high enough. I got a black Epi Gobelins for $439, which was in almost perfect condition. Then I tried to get the monogram gange, but someone beat me to it (someone on this forum as a matter of fact, which I later found out), and they refunded my credit card faster than you can say supercalifragilisticespealidocious!

Londongirl

10. I was actually trying to log in there just now and without any luck:sad: maybe they have server problems...:sad:

11. Yeah, I just tried myself. I hate I can't get in, but it's nice to know that it's not just me!

12. i am also having problems. i thought something was wrong with my computer.

13. yup,d oesnt work for me either!

14. :crybaby:Yesterday I have tried can, but today can't.