Let-trade Trompe L'Oeil Pochette Question

1. It seems to be priced well. I may be missing something while looking at it. Is it in bad shape? My computer is not letting me see the large photos. Pop-up blocker!?! :shrugs:

~ let-trade.com ~ Authentic Louis Vuitton Reseller

2. Hi Crystal. I was looking at it also. It does not look as if it's in as good of shape as the last one he had. It looks to be worn in spots. Maybe you can email and ask him some specfic questions regarding the condition. Good Luck if you decide to get it. It's not the right time for me with Christmas so close, but someday I want one....:drool: :p

3. Okay I thought it must have some damage or something. It's just too hard to see with the small pictures. Usually my pop-up works if I hit control but not now!?! :shrugs: Oh well, too bad! :sad:

4. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I hope these are the ones you are looking for, I think it looks really good. This is the only one on LT right now, I hope it's the one you need.

5. I think everything is fine. GET IT!!!

6. I noticed there is a chip on one of the crystals (see pic 7, the corner crystal). And the first pic makes the fabric look all washed out, I'm not sure if it's just the angle/lighting or if the bag is more worn than the others I've seen.

7. Is someone going to get it? Because I was thinking about it. But I wouldn't want to if someone else already was.

8. It doesn't look bad. Here's some pictures of mine that you can use to compare (which I bought new from the store):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ^^^ WOW, I've never seen it up close, and it looks FABULOUS! What material is it made of?

10. I don't see it on let-trade... has it been sold? Hopefully by the OP?

11. I think the one on LT looks good and it is about $300 under retail. I believe it is made of terry cloth.

12. yeah i dont see it either..

13. but gosh i love this bag i want one now ):

14. What kind of stuff do you wear with a bag like that?

I like the bag but its hard for me to visualize:shrugs:

Is this a bag that you dress up with or wear with everything?

15. Did you buy it?? :nuts: It's gone now!