Let-trade Trompe L'Oeil Pochette Question

Hi Crystal. I was looking at it also. It does not look as if it's in as good of shape as the last one he had. It looks to be worn in spots. Maybe you can email and ask him some specfic questions regarding the condition. Good Luck if you decide to get it. It's not the right time for me with Christmas so close, but someday I want one....:drool: :P

Hi Crystal. I was looking at it also. It does not look as if it's in as good of shape as the last one he had. It looks to be worn in spots. Maybe you can email and ask him some specfic questions regarding the condition. Good Luck if you decide to get it. It's not the right time for me with Christmas so close, but someday I want one....:drool: :P

Okay I thought it must have some damage or something. It's just too hard to see with the small pictures. Usually my pop-up works if I hit control but not now!?! :shrugs: Oh well, too bad! :sad:

I noticed there is a chip on one of the crystals (see pic 7, the corner crystal). And the first pic makes the fabric look all washed out, I'm not sure if it's just the angle/lighting or if the bag is more worn than the others I've seen.

It doesn't look bad. Here's some pictures of mine that you can use to compare (which I bought new from the store):

nov15001.jpg

nov15002.jpg

nov15003.jpg

nov15005.jpg

nov15006.jpg

nov15007.jpg

nov15008.jpg

What kind of stuff do you wear with a bag like that?

I like the bag but its hard for me to visualize:shrugs:

Is this a bag that you dress up with or wear with everything?