Let-trade item?!?

1. Hello

I was wondering what do you guys think of item number x54(mono pochette), it has been sold, but what do you guys think of its condition. It sold for 124.99.

Thanx

2. Here some pics of the bag in question:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. It's pretty beat up to me, I wouldn't buy it.

4. Well, I don't like the "very patina" strap at all. It looks dirty aslo:push: , just imo

5. Yeah it's pretty beat up..I'd just get a new one or look around for one that's in better shape.

6. Agree with what others said...there are much better pochettes out there for maybe $30-$50 more. Or, just get a brand spanking new one.

7. Way too dark; looks more like dirty vachetta than patina. Also, the interior looks a little dirty...

8. Yeah I agree with the others.....it's pretty beat up and looks very dirty too.

9. It is pretty bad condition!!:yes:

10. Does LV have any outlets? I'll begoing to Austin Round Rock next week and is it worth the trip from Houston?

11. LV does not have any outlets.

12. Thanx 4 posting the pics.

13. I really didn't think about it and i bought it a couple hours before I posted about the item. Sucks now I guess, since all of you think its pretty bad. :sad:

14. As long as you like it, that's all that matters!

Perhaps you could just buy another strap? ;)

15. The good thing (and bad) about LV is that they do not have ANY outlets nor ANY sales. If you like something buy it!