Let-trade is great!!!!!!

1. :yes: I just purchased a denim mini pleaty from let-trade!!!!!!I am sooo happy!!Just wanted to share my happiness!!:yahoo:
    ps-they just posted few new items!!!!
  2. You found one after all!!! Congrats! :yahoo:
  3. Congrats, I noticed that was gone immediately!
  4. congrats:yahoo:
  5. congrats!!!
  6. Yes,i snatched it immideately!!I was waiting fo it for 1 week,i knew they will be posting one ,just didnot know exactly when,so i was cheking let-trade site every half an hour:p ---yeah,i know thats crazy,for several days!!!omg,thats so crazy ,but right now i will have mini pleaty!!!And Sophie bag will arrive on Friday,so i will post pictures of both when i will get them!!!:p
  7. congrats! i cant wait to see it!
  8. Congrats!
    I feel like I sleep and miss an awesome let-trade deal :biggrin:
  9. congrats...it's cute.
  10. congrats! let-trade has awesome deals... and they are so nice when i email and ask questions. i have not purchased from them yet, but i definitely will once i see something i must have!
  11. Was it the fuschia one? I saw that last night and thought it was really pretty and a great deal! CONGRATS!
  12. I saw that pleaty and love that bag!!! Congrats! good deal!
  13. No,it was not the fuschia one---the fuschia one is still available on let-trade eBay page,but i think it has 2 spots on it.BUt i purchased mini pleaty in denim blue,i wanted the one in blue!!!yay!!!:yahoo: thank you guys for your responses!!!All of you aere so great and helpful.JOHN5----special thanks to you!!!
  14. yay, congrats!!
  15. Congrat's.