Let-Trade has a ...

1. Brown Suede fleur onatah GM for $1839.99 Does anyone have this bag? What do you like or dislike about it? Is it high maintenance? I did a search and a few people have the newer one that come out recently in purple. Karen Kooper has one on her site for 3600.00. So what do you think?
  2. I have the small mais one without the fleurs. I don't use it very much as the weather in Iceland is either wet, cold or both and the suade is very delicate. I think it's a gorgeous bag but not very practical. A few weeks ago I bought the leather one in Aubergine and that one can handle everything. So if given a choice I would choose the leather ones over the suade anyday.
  3. I heard that some ladies had problems with fleurs falling off and the bag also collects lint.
  4. I would think that having such an expensive bag in suede would be very high maintenance. But it really up to you. If possible I would do for the leather one. Its more durable. With suede if it rains --you're screwed. :lol: I'm sure a leather one will come up on eBay soon
  5. I never thought of that, but I can totally see the lint thing!
  6. It doesn't look so good now with all the possible problems it could have- especially for the money. Thank you, your comments are exactly what I need to get it out of my head.