Let-trade & Fake Louis Vuitton?????

1. I WAS JUST ON LET-TRADE eBay ID AND THEY HAVE 10 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS. THE PERSON SAYS THEY RECIEVED FAKE LOUIS VUITTON BAG AND HAS PROOF. WHAT DOES EVERY THINK.:love:

2. I think it's fairly just someone trying to give him a bad reputation. :blah:

3. Probaply But You Never Know.

4. A mean remorseful buyer. :sad:

5. This looks like a scam to me, 10 negs all from same buyer. I think someone(s) out to get Let-trade. I have bought from them a few times, always authentic. I always take the bags to be authenticated too. I don't believe they are selling any fake bags. This is a shame what is happening to them. a shame.

6. Or probably a competitor?

7. yea, unless the person Pays up...eBay takes down the feedback, so LT will be fine. I feel bad for them.

8. i know there's a fake let-trade on eBay using their name but with an additional word or two trying to be like let-trade..

9. I think it's wierd that they had 10 FB - something doesnt seem right - I still feel confident that Let-Trade is a legit seller.

10. Good to know:yes:

11. I think Let-trade is doing an amazing job
    1629 positive versus 6 negative

Anyone who has used eBay to sell understands how amazing someone's customer service must be for those kinds of numbers.

What a horrible buyer!

12. In this case, we do know :yes: It's pretty obvious that those negatives are from the same person, who bid on things that they have not even received, and left negatives for LT out of spite. What a shame...some people need to be banned from ebay!

13. I totally agree with you! It is from the same person, so come on! They really want to see let-trade go down, and it sucks!