Let Me Lick Those Toes...

This reminds me of something my freshman English teacher told our class a couple years ago. I think this happened where she used to live (Iowa, I believe) several years before. This guy would wait in parking garages for women to get into their cars alone. He would attack them and force himself into their car and take off their shoes. He would then lick their feet and leave when he was done. I know he was eventually caught, but I have no idea what he was charged with.

mewlicious said:
LOL Thank god I boycot WalMart. I live in Tulsa.

I am also from Tulsa! I live in Owasso now (technically, although our mailing address is Collinsville)! And I stopped at that Wal-Mart two days ago to pick up cleaning supplies! YIKES! I will stick to the 91st and Memorial or Owasso Wal-Mart from now on (I only go there when it is absolutely necessary...HATE Wal-Mart...love Sam's though).

Eponineslove said:
This reminds me of something my freshman English teacher told our class a couple years ago. I think this happened where she used to live (Iowa, I believe) several years before. This guy would wait in parking garages for women to get into their cars alone. He would attack them and force himself into their car and take off their shoes. He would then lick their feet and leave when he was done. I know he was eventually caught, but I have no idea what he was charged with.

Not having a liquor (read "lick her") license? :lol: :roflmfao:

Some people have that fetish. I watched a show about it on Discovery Health Channel and this guy would go to the beach cause he loved seeing women's feet. He'd ask if he could rub them and stuff.