Let me know your thoughts about YSL "Maia"

1. I like this bag but haven't seen it person. What's your opinion?

2. based on that photo, I think it's *okay* It's not fantastic to me, I don't like the little flap over the top much.
  3. I have seen it in person, and I think it's kind of so-so. It's been out for a while; in the spring, YSL did a version of the Maia in straw/raffia and leather. It is quite big and roomy; would make a good basic "work" tote. But I definitely prefer the Muse and some bags that are out from other designers this fall...I'm not even sure if YSL is continuing the Maia bag into the fall, because it is NOT currently listed on their web site, so perhaps it will go on sale???
  4. I think it's cute! It looks v. practical for work too.
  5. I prefer the Muse.
  6. I like it.
  7. its an interesting design...it looks heavy though...
  8. I like but it's not captivating me...
  9. I like it a lot but I think I prefer the Muse. I haven't seen this one IRL but I have seen the Muse IRL. Also, the oversized Muse is HUGE. I saw a woman carrying a white one last weekend. I have to add that she wasn't taking very good care of it either.
  10. I love it for a work handbag, looks very professional and classic. A bag that will never go out of style.
  11. It caught my eye enough for me to pick it up in Saks, but not enough for me to take it home. This was the raffia version.
  12. I've seen it IRL and almost bought it, but I felt that it "aged" me too much. I decided I'd rather buy another muse instead.