LeSportsac Discussion?

i really got into lesportsac with the LAMB (too expensive, so i don't own one, but i like them and would like one! :graucho:) and then i saw an OC lesportsac comix catcher heavily discounted and i just luv it! its large, but so lightweight. have had lots of compliments on it. then came tokidoki and all hell broke loose! :nuts:

but yeah, not too much of a fan of regular lesportsac, but it seems like Japan and Hawaii get the best regular prints!!! some of them are soooo kool!

not a fan of fafi bags tho ....

i am also curious about the stella m lesportsacs....and yeah, tokidoki will come in other forms (like wii skins or games!! wooooot!)
:heart:toki forever :heart: (i think i need to get a life! :PLOLOL)

I have tonnes of LeSportsac bag and is an avid fan even before Tokidoki. Many of my friends though, think that LeSportsac is only for the elderly, since most of the people they see carrying them are seniors.

Lately however, LeSportsac came out with some really hip new styles, e.g Charlie, Molly, Stella, Tori, Josie, Sasha, Maggie and Ella which caters to the younger consumers. I am a huge fan of the Molly and Charlie! I also loved the Gigi, which unfortunately, has been discontinued.

I also love their cosmetic bags esp the 3 Zip cosmetic and the Barrel Cosmetic. I think the company is targeting the more hip and trendy crowd now with their collaborations with celebrities and featuring more bold colors.

does anyone in this forum ever discuss lesportsac? all i see is tokidoki. :P

you all have to remember that toki won't be around forever.....what happens when it's gone? will this forum become obsolete? or will we finally see some lesportsac discussion? ;)

nonetheless, i used to really love lesportsac ...had a huge collection...but eventually got over it [moved onto "better" bags...ie:leather, etc]...sold most of them... but i still like lesportsac for travel. they do a good durable & inexpensive duffle [also love the garment covers]. i really like that you can fold them up and toss them into your carryon or whatever to fill with any purchases you make on your trip.

I LIKE LESPORTSACS. They are great for when you are going somewhere where you wouldn't take an expensive designer bag.
I have a really cute tote with a map of NYC on it. I got it in their boutique in NYC.
I have a tote with an Alice and wonderland print that is adorable.
I recently went to Hawaii and got a backpack in a black and white floral print that was only being sold there. I also got a reversable tote that has a hula girl pattern on one side that is only being sold in Hawaii. I swear these and the NYC bag are totally cute.
They have a white sparkly pattern that is adorable and only being sold in Las Vegas. I bought the accesories only.
I agree some of there stuff isn't great but if you are in a city that has one of there "boutiques" you may find something special. Pics of these wil be posted when my showcase has been approved.

this print.. "aliens" ...aw, i love it!

img10293018698.jpeg

i guess it's asia-only. :cry:

I've got the small 3-zip cosmetic case and the larger 2-zip cosmetic case both in black. I use them to store all my "****" so I can transfer easily from toki to toki.

Other than that, I've seen a few prints from LeSportsac that I thought were cute but nothing I would ever actually carry on me. The pink/white hula girl print is cute, the gray backgrounded heart print is cute, the panda one is okay... I can't remember the other ones I thought were cute at the outlet.

Im in Tokyo right now and I've been to 2 Lesportsac stores. They have cute stuff and I keep thinking "oh I'll just wait till I get back to the US to get it" (cuz the prices are CRAZY!) but then again, they might not even have those prints back home, as you just mentioned. *sigh* oh well, guess ill just stick to tokis for now...

Im in Tokyo right now and I've been to 2 Lesportsac stores. They have cute stuff and I keep thinking "oh I'll just wait till I get back to the US to get it" (cuz the prices are CRAZY!) but then again, they might not even have those prints back home, as you just mentioned. *sigh* oh well, guess ill just stick to tokis for now...

wow, you're in japan!!! kool! a friend of mine is in Osaka right now....i asked her to look into the cost of a lesportsac tissue holder/bag....they don't sell them in North America:Push:....just wondering if you saw any and if you remember how much they were?

wow, you're in japan!!! kool! a friend of mine is in Osaka right now....i asked her to look into the cost of a lesportsac tissue holder/bag....they don't sell them in North America:Push:....just wondering if you saw any and if you remember how much they were?

I could have sworn I saw tissue holders at our outlet here in Hawaii!! The Japanese tourists love them!!

Aliens is available at the LeSportsac outlet in Seattle. :smile:

I LOVE the bunnies! I may have to spring for a gym bag or something in it...

With this forum, no one is PREVENTING non-Tokidoki discussion; it just happens to be the most popular one. Even when the collaboration comes to a close, I would assume there would still be a lot of tokidoki talk since they still have apparel, accessories, and toys. :3