Lesportsac custom pink cosmetic bag - $5

1. http://www.lesportsac.com/external/bcrf.html

100% of the proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation :heart:

The shipping is high, but you can use code 'luckybreaks6' to offset shipping a bit.
    I bought a bunch of them to give as Christmas gifts, so the discount really did offset the shipping costs.

I felt a bit weird about using the code for a charitable item, but I figured that 100% of what I spent was still going to charity.....

2. Thanks! just ordered two one for me and a girlfriend we both had grandmothers who had breast cancer.

3. I ordered 10 of them.. figured I'd stick in some cosmetics, nailpolish, nip bottles (like for pre-game while getting ready..:yes:), etc and give to my girls night out girlfriends for Christmas.

4. I just ordered five for X-mas gifts. Now if Too Faced has that clearance sale again this year I will be all set.

5. me too they make great gifts for a good cause!

6. I order 6 for Xmas gifts. Thanks for the tip!

7. Thank you so much for this code! My cousin is a survivor. I am ordering these for EVERYONE to include in Christmas presents!
    It's doubtful that the shipping amt would be included in the donation...the shipping discount is helping me to buy more of them, which means more of the $$$ to charity!:yahoo:

8. Thanks I picked up a few for gifts. :tup:

9. Thanks for posting, I ordered 5 and the code helped with the shipping costs

10. thanks for the great tip and benefiting such a great cause! i bought 4 of 'em for x-mas gifts for my girlfriends! :tup:

11. YEA! thats a really great xmas stocking stuffer idea! :heart: thx!

12. Fantastic cause and deal. Thanks for the heads up!

13. they ship fast too.. they shipped out the very next day.. should have them soon :smile:

14. Wow they are fast - mine shipped out today too!

15. really great gift for an amazing cause!