Les Mills

1. Hey guys.

I was just wondering if you guys have tried the Les Mills programme that consists of: Bodycombat (my fav), Bodypump, Bodybalance, Bodystep, and RPM (spinning class), etc.

If you guys haven't, I highly recommend these 1 hour (some are 50mins) programmes that are fat burners. They're available in Fitness First gyms. Actually, the one in Singapore is so much better than the one here in london. The Singapore outlets are so much of a "higher class" if you know what i mean.

Anyway, a sum up of all these programmes:
    Bodycombat: kickboxing + muay thai. great for cardio. fabulous music. you can pick up some basic self defence tips as well.
    Bodybalance: yoga + pilates + tai chi. very relaxing and great for strengthening your core muscles. again, fab music.
    Bodystep: ultimate cardio workout. works with a step board. high satisfaction factor.
    RPM: spinning. great for cardio if you like spinning.

2. I love the classes!!! They have them at my gym too. I love BodyPump mostly, I really like the choreography but to be honest I can't stand most of the cheesy music they play for these classes now. I liked BodyCombat back like 8-9 years ago when it was called Boxercise and they gave you boxing gloves and taught you real kickboxing, but I think the bodyCombat is a great workout as well!