Leopard Loafers J crew vs Steve Madden

button

O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
I have purchased two pairs of leopard print loafers. They are both comfy. I would like to hear your honest opinion of the shoes. Which pair you think look prettier? :P

J crew VS Steve Madden .

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

I have purchased two pairs of leopard print loafers. They are both comfy. I would like to hear your honest opinion of the shoes. Which pair you think look prettier? :P

J crew VS Steve Madden .

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

The Steve Madden!
I think they have better print color combo and they flatter your feet much better than the other ones.

I like the color and shape of the SMs as others have said. My only concern is that I never have any luck with comfort and SM. The JCrew pair are still very cute- and if they were more comfy, I would keep those over the SMs.

Ladies, Thank you for all of replies! The price of J crew is triple of the SM. I think I am going to return the J crew and keep the SM then as the style is closer to ballerina. ;)

I have had those exact SM loafers for a few months now, they're incredibly comfortable! There are bald spots in the calf hair though, which is expected.

I have had those exact SM loafers for a few months now, they're incredibly comfortable! There are bald spots in the calf hair though, which is expected.

The shoes were purchased a few days ago during on sale. My feet are very picky but they are really comfy and the price is very reasonable.