Lemurs are my most favorite animals EVER!

1. I remember when I started biology, my dad was concerned because there were so many pictures of them I'd be too busy cooing and not paying attention to studying. (And he was right!)

bagandshoo . . . do you have any really cute lemur pictures?
  2. I remember seeing them in Madagasgar and next to the main characters, Julian (the Lemur King) was my favorite!

Julian: Come on, time to robot!
    [robot voice] I am very clever king... tok tok tok tok... I am super genius... I am robot king of the monkey thing... compute... compute.

Julian: After much deep and profound brain things inside my head, I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home. And to make you feel good, I'm going to give you this lovely parting gift.
    [presents Alex with his crown]
    Alex the Lion: No, I couldn't. Really, I can't take your crown.
    Julian: Oh, that's OK. I've got a bigger crown. It's got a gecko on it. Look at him shake! Go, Stevie, go!

Random Lemur: I like them!
    Mort the Mouse Lemur: I like them, I like them! I liked them first! Before I even met them I liked them! As soon as I met them I liked them right away! You hate them compared to how much I like them!
    Julian: Oh shut up, you're so annoying!

Julian: Now, who wants a cookie!?!?!

Julian: [singing] I like to move it, move it / She like to move it, move it / He like to move it, move it / You like to... *move it*!

Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Julian: [begins waving to the zoo animals on the boat] Maurice, my arm is tired, wave it for me
  3. my family used to have an animal conservatory in FL in the 90's. We had both ring-tailed and brown lemurs, they were so cool! they meditate, sit with their arms on their knees, with their feet together and just worship the sun.... I miss them, the brown lemurs were really sweet, suhc wonderful dispositions.
  4. [​IMG]

This isn't a lemur, but how cute is this!?!?! It looks like an Ewok!
  5. Very cute!! I like them too. Maya looks like a lemur when she sits on her hind legs...okay not *really* but we tell her she does. Because it's cute when you tell animals they look like other animals. lol *nods