Legally Blonde: The Musical

1. I just watched this last night after Tivo'ing it off MTV - anyone else catch it? It was awesome! It was silly fun, not a serious musical in any way, shape, or form. Definitely did the movie justice! And Laura Bell Bundy (Elle Woods) has an amazing voice.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I missed it, but I think its on again this afternoon. Must try to remember to watch.
  3. I watched it and loved it , Legally Blond is one of my favorite movies and the stage show was better than I imagined
  4. hey, it's on right now! (at least in hawaii, it is)

they're doing the warner/elle dinner break up song...

i love it!

i was too old for "high school musical" , but this is great!
  5. Crap! I missed it. I need that pink dress though!!

ETA: Okay, my TiVo is going to record it on Friday... I'll check back in then....:yahoo:
  6. Caught a little of it Saturday and from what I saw really liked it!
  7. That was the BEST thing i've seen on tv in AGES.... i laughed sooo hard! The movie was great, and the musical is just as good (if not BETTER).:tup:

I love the lady that played Paulette. She was my favorite character, almost more than Elle!

If they release that on DVD, I'm buying it... the musical numbers were fantastic...

My favorite was "Is He Gay or European?":roflmfao:
  8. so i TIVO'ed it .. and haven't got a chance to watch yet. but after reading everybody's wonderful comments about it i'm so excited to watch it! .. i'll give my input soon! it looks so cute! :]
  9. It was really good. I didn't know how they could possibly make that movie into a musical but they made it work. I was impressed.