Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf

1. I really want to buy this, but I have some questions:
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8792&category_id=85

- Is it super long or just long enough to tie a bow?
    - Is it reversible? Could I wear it with the signature print on the outside?

If any of you have pictures of yourself wearing it, that would be very helpful.

2. I don't have this one, but I ahve many others. If you tie it around your head as a headband and secure it with bobby pins or some other clips it will only have enough to tie it. It doesn't look bad I wear it like that all the time. If you tie it around a ponytail, then yes ther is enough to make a bow. It is reversable.

3. I usually tie mine around my bag but do occasionally wear it around a ponytail. I've reversed it to wear on both sides and it looks cute either way.

4. I have it. It's definitely NOT super long. I tie it in a knot on a high ponytail. If I tie it on my bag, I can make a nice bow. I could never wear it as a belt -- if you have a 26" waist maybe :smile:--
    I really love it and I think you should definitely buy it ! I get compliments whenever I wear it.

legacyPonytail.jpg
  5. I have to agree with the others. I have this one and I think it's cute.

I haven't worn it yet, but I have worn other Coach ponytail scarves. They're just long enough to wear as a headband and tie in a knot at the base of your skull to secure it. If you wear it as an actualy ponytail scarf then it makes a very cute bow.

I think they look great. :smile: I know some people even tie them around their wrists as wrapped bracelets, and as others have said, on their bags as well.

6. I don't know but it's adorable! I LOVE Legacy stripes!

7. This looks great tied to an Ergo Tote. I have the scarf and the large black tote. Sadly, my daughter has the smaller camel tote. Guess who has the scarf...

8. I have the super long one!!! it has fringes on the end which i am contemplating cutting...

9. I totally want one! I also love legacy stripes!

10. Thanks everyone. You've been very helpful. I think that I'm going to get it.