Legacy Signature Shoulder Flap - Half price!

1. So I just got home from Nordstroms at Fashion Valley in San Diego and North County Fair in Escondido and both stores had the Legacy Signature Shoulder Flap at $248.

They had both the khaki and the brown. I didn't buy either at Fashion Valley, but when I saw they had the same deal at the Escondido store I decided to buy the brown one.

I'm not normally a coach sig. girl, but I just love the chocolate color and I know that bag is still at their stores full price. I just checked the Nordstrom website and it is full price there as well. I don't know why they are half off in the stores, but to any of you in those areas, I bought the last brown but they still had the khaki left.
  2. wow great deal! :tup: Post pics when you can! :yes:
  3. What a great deal - congrats :tup:
  4. awesome, would love to see pics!:yes:
  5. would love to see the pics!! what a great deal!
  6. I'll post some soon.
  7. Great deal! Congrats!
  8. great deal..congrats!!
  9. Great deal. I love that bag! I wish I had a Nordstroms around me.
  10. Congrats, pics please!
  11. Is it my avatar bag that you bought? I have this bag! I have been wearing it everyday since Nov. 1 !!!! Great price! I paid full-price for mine..:s
  12. Great bag! Congrats!
  13. Yep, same bag. I wasn't going to buy it because I had just bought a new Gucci messenger, but the price and color were too great to resist. I attached some pics.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
  14. Beautiful! :tup: I am not a fan of the "new ali" but I do like it in this color.. it is really nice!!!! :tup: Any chance we can get you or someone to post modeling pics of this beauty?!?! :flowers:
  15. I'm also curious since the flap is longer than the 06' ali.. is it hard to get in/out of? Does the flap get in the way or not? :shrugs: TIA! :tup: