Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey

1. So, I put my Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey up on eBay it ended at $430 on the 12th and the winning bidder still hasn't paid.

What do you think I should do? :cursing:
  2. It's only been two days, PLUS it's the weekend. What does your auction say for payment terms?
  3. Well, I didn't specify but will from now on. But, the norm eBay rule is after 7 days you can file an unpaid buyer dispute. She won it at the very last 15 seconds and my hubby told me there are sniper software that you can have automatically bid for you at the very last 30 seconds so you'll win. So, there is probably a chance that she wasn't there bidding when she won and doesn't know she won. I've sent her 3 emails and have not heard back from any of them. That's what eBay suggests you do is try to solve it with the buyer first. ARGH! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
  4. I usually send a friendly reminder on the second day.
    In my TOS, I say 5 days for payment.
  5. If the winning bidder was sniping, he/she may be away from his/her computer and not even know that he/she won and has emails from you. Also, keep in mind, that no matter what terms anyone sets for payment (with the exception of the immediate payment that takes the winner directly to paypal), ebay rules clearly state that you must give the winner 7 days to pay before taking any action (non-paying bidder claim). So even if someone says 24 hours, 2 days, etc. in their written description, ebay won't consider it a problem until 7 days have passed and even then, they will want you to try to resolve it first.
  6. I'm hoping they end up paying in a couple days. Because I don't want to have to wait around for the 19th then file the unpaid buyer dispute, which gives them another 7 days to pay.

I wanted the money to buy another Coach :crybaby:
  7. handbagashley, I wouldn't send them 3 invoices in such a short time period. if I were the buyer, and got back to my computer to find that, I'd be annoyed. If your terms weren't specified, I'd have it in my head that I had 7 days to pay and wouldn't think about rushing to get online and pay. Getting all those invoices so close together wouldn't give me the warm fuzzies to the seller. Just something to think about, as I'm sure you don't want to frustrate your buyer.

Also, do you have two of these for sale? You put up the other buy it now, so I thought it was because this buyer backed out. But they haven't backed out, they just haven't paid yet. If you only have one bag, I would encourage you to remove the Buy It Now auction until you know if your original buyer is going to pay for and want the purse.
  8. It was a second chance offer, which also fell through.
  9. I think you should just wait it out for a couple of days, especially since it's the weekend. I know there are times when people are traveling out of town and busy with family life and just haven't had a chance to check in. If the person has good feedback, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy using your new funds on another treasure1
  10. You should visit the eBay forum here on this :smile: Lots of posts like this. Even one started by me, once.

But I wanted to say, that if you sent an invoice already, you juts have to wait the 7 days. eBay rules.

I wouldnt send numerous emails and invoices. They could be out of town, away from a computer, sick, or whatever. 2 days is really nothing, especially when its the weekend.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, sorry.
  11. Yeh, I will wait it out.. Thanks!
  12. SHE PAID TODAY! :yahoo: 1 day away from the time I could've filed the unpaid balance claim.

She said that she had problems changing her address with paypal, but I don't believe it because she didn't contact me at all to let me know that.

Anyways, she had her address changed to the confirmed address on PayPal and I just mailed out my legacy shoulder in whiskey 2 minutes ago at the 24 hour USPS machine drop box. Kinda sad, but happy she paid and now I can buy another new Coach.

Hmm...what to get?
  13. Glad to hear this transaction had a happy ending. I suppose visions of Coach bags will dance in your head tonight while you dream! :sleepy:
  14. I think I am going to get the Carly you just got - The Denim, but maybe only the medium. I have two medium Carly's -parchment and chocolate cotton...is it crazy to get the denim? It looks so pretty...:confused1: