legacy pocket shoulder tote vs vintage carryall-opinions please!

I'm with you! I loveeee big bags but it kinds of jumps the line a little sometimes.

I'm such the big bag girl. I'm always getting comments about me and my "suitcases". *L* But even for me that bag was big. Which sucks because I really adore that bag. I flipped out when I saw the white one at the outlet and got such an unbeliveable deal on it.

***edit***
I would say, if there is any way you can afford to keep them both, then do that. The bags are just so different that it's hard to compare them. Or, you could switch in between them so that way you'd have more than one option, so if you get tired of one, you can carry the other. That outlet price is really a supreme deal for the Legacy. It was $798 when it first came out in retail. I paid that price too, for the brown one. But ended up returning it and re-buying it with the PCE coupon that I got a week later. So you know how good of a deal you got on it. *L*

carryall.. I tried those legacy ones at the outlet at they were so big and heavy. It looks good though but I don't think I will be able to use it so I didn't get it.