Legacy Leather Slim Tote *pics* - My First Post!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a handbag addict. I have been lurking and reading posts on tpf for several months, and I decided it is finally time to post. I have loved Coach for more than 10 years now. My first Coach was the iconic flap bag in British tan which I received as a birthday gift. I have been addicted to Coach ever since. My current favorite styles are all from the Legacy line.

I have been waiting for the Legacy Leather Slim Tote for months now, and I finally bought it. It arrived a few days ago, and I love it. I bought it in Natural. I was able to buy it for the PCE event, along with a few other goodies.

I will try to post several photos. Hopefully it works! I love this forum!:yahoo:

-Stephanie (pond23)

Attachments

• Legacy Slim Tote 2.jpg
    Legacy Slim Tote 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Legacy Slim Tote 6.jpg
    Legacy Slim Tote 6.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Legacy Slim Tote 7.jpg
    Legacy Slim Tote 7.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Legacy Slim Tote 8.jpg
    Legacy Slim Tote 8.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Legacy Slim Tote 9.jpg
    Legacy Slim Tote 9.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 148
Welcome Stephanie! I love the bag that you got. Make sure that you browse around for posting your collection. These ladies and the forum are fabulous, I am a newbie myself and getting so hooked on the forum because how nice everybody is. Have fun!

Thank you all for welcoming me to this forum! I will post these pics in the "Collection" post.

This bag *can* be worn as a shoulder bag, as long as you are not wearing a heavy coat. That's what I love about it. I was going to buy the satchel, but bought this instead.

-Stephanie

absolutely delicious piece!

welcome to the posting world of TPF! i too love coach, and have just recently joined (and posted a bunch, if you cannot tell) as well, and am hooked also! i look forward to seeing more of your collection!

:wlae: