Legacy Leather Shoulder not on Coach.com

They weren't sold out a couple of weeks ago and they were already off the site. I posted about it here. At the time I called they told me they had 1 blue, 5 rose, black, and white (didn't get #'s on black & white - but had quite a bit) left. I ordered 1 blue and 1 rose (I posted pics in the Pond or Blue?? thread).

My guess is they are promoting the non-leather for Spring/summer and we will get new colors at the end of summer in the leather. Maybe some SA's know the real answer.

i always thought they took stuff off the site once they hit below a certain number in jax. oh well.

I thought that too. But, I've noticed when I've called to ask about something specific, many times they've had the item, and not just a couple of them either. I wondered if it just had to do with what they wanted to promote on the site, especially from current catalogs. I was surprised how many legacy stripe items were still available and yet none were on the coach website. KWIM?

maybe it's reverse psychology. we see it on the site one day, off another. and then we get all panicky we lost our chance and order it up real quick.

maybe it's reverse psychology. we see it on the site one day, off another. and then we get all panicky we lost our chance and order it up real quick.

Hey, that would work on me. I'm a total sucker for that. As soon as it looks like the chance of me being able to get something goes away, I'm always snatching it up. :roflmfao:

The SA in the Burlington mall (mass) store told me they had 300 left as of 3 weeks ago and they weren't getting anymore in and they would be redisigned and then released. I don't know how accurate this info is, as i have gotten conflicting info from people before.