Leather versus Signature...which do you prefer and WHY?

Signature or Leather Coach handbag...which do you prefer and why?

• Signature Coach handbag

• Leather Coach handbag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've gone back & forth, but overall I'm a Leather girl. It's classic, wears better, & is understated.

I've found after a few years of acquiring a ton of (mostly Signature) bags because they were 'good bargains', I'd rather have fewer, albeit, more expensive leather (mostly Legacy) bags. Quality vs. Quantity so to speak.

Signature is what got me addicted to coach. My first bag was a black signature demi. I dont own any all-leather pieces yet but I'd love to own something in ROSE. My mom has always said that "theres no point in owning a non-signature coach bag because know one will know its coach"...but that doesnt bother me if someone didnt know my leather bag was a coach bag. I have no preference....both are gorgeous!

I like both.

I started out only as a signature girl- but now I'm a complete convert to both the Legacy and Nappa Leather. The regular and pebbled leather don't do a lot for me, honestly.

I don't go much for signature or monogram bags, regardless of brand. I've no need to advertise what I carry. Signature bags just strike me as an attempt at status (although I know many people simply prefer the look and/or weight) and turn me off.

I've tried siggy bags, and I just can't get used to them. To me, a well cared for leather bag is forever.

I voted for leather. I find I got tired or my signature bags pretty soon after I got them. The only signature bags I have now are patchworks. I just think the leather is more classic and has a more "hihg-quality" look to it(if that makes any sense).

I would say I love both.

My collection is mostly sig. Right now I only have 4 leather bags.

I equally love both and I see pros and cons to both and each require their own special "babying".

I think I just go with whatever catches my eye or makes me stop in my tracks. :P

I like the leather, but I have always been a leather girl, no matter what brand my purse is. I have a few signature Coach pieces that are understated, I dont really like the big "brand" motiff no matter who it is.

Leather. If I ever buy sig it is always black-on-black. The only color of signature that tempted me away from this was chocolate, but I don't think it is available anymore.

Whoops... I accidently voted for "signature", however I meant to vote for "leather"... (I thought it said signature leather, I dunno... apparently I'm getting tired.)

Sorry!! Move one vote from sig to leather! :tup:

I voted leather...but I really like patchwork the best!

I have 2 leather, 2 nylon(Hampton's) - which I really like too and 1 patchwork. I patchwork is my fav(but it is the newest). I liked the nylon because it has never looked worn and cleans so well.

I haven't really found the perfect Coach leather bag, but I like the traditional look of them. I don't think I'd ever get a signature bag - just not my style.