Leather Skirts Trash or Class ?

It depends on what top and shoes you wear it with I think. Slinky, tiny, trashy top = trash but button up, nice shirt or nice classy shirt = class.

I don't own one though.

Reactions: Rephined
I wear them quite a bit--but usually buy ones with some other element, e.g. The Wrights leather skirts interest me because of the embellishment that is frequently found on the skirt. I like them mixed with crochet or lace or pierced leather or a flounce some other unexpected feature. And I would never wear one with a leather jacket--but like to mix with softer materials for the contrast. But, my personal style when it comes to clothing can be very idiosyncratic. I have no idea if they're in or not in the larger world or how people wear them and it wouldn't affect what I wear anyway. But I just love them--I probably have about a half dozen different ones, all black, except for one, which is a dark red.

Reactions: Rephined
I have one that I haven't worn in awhile. When I do wear it I try to tone it down a bit 'cause I'm not young anymore.:cry: I usually wear it in the fall with dress boots and a turtleneck sweater or with heels and a pretty blouse.

kat's description of wearing a leather skirt with a turtleneck and boots sounds really classy and pretty.....

i personally don't own any leather (just because i'm afraid it'll be uncomfortable) :shame:

Absolutely depends on how you wear it.

Knee length pencil skirt is classic and sexy with a white button shirt and black stilettos.

Anything too short is tasteless.

Kat said:
I have one that I haven't worn in awhile. When I do wear it I try to tone it down a bit 'cause I'm not young anymore.:cry: I usually wear it in the fall with dress boots and a turtleneck sweater or with heels and a pretty blouse.

That's how I wear mine! :P

I don't have any, however, I still think they look great. Depending on the length. I wouldn't want to see somewhere wearing it barely covering their butt (although, I feel that way for most skirts).