Leather planners?

1. Hi, I don't know where to place this thread, so please pm me if you want it moved/it should be moved...

I'm looking for a nice leather planner/organizer, no logos, simple -- leather can be anything from black/brown to emerald etc... thanks in advance!
  2. Not sure if this is too small for your needs...I bought this Scully planner based on recommendations on this forum last year. I have been very happy with it.

They make several sizes.

3. Thanks B. Jara -- I had to make sure I was reading it right, my mind flashed back to the X-Files (and thought it was related to it somehow) hehe. Thanks! It's really nice and I'll probably be ordering one :biggrin: thanks again!
  4. I have the Finsbury mini (I believe that's the name). It was recomended by Real Simple magazine (which I love) and it has a spot for credit cards, change and dollars so it's my wallet as well as my organizer. Here is the link to Filofax's complete organizer line:
    Hope this helps.
  5. No problem! :smile: It actually reminded me to order refills! :tup:
  6. I use the Circa agenda from Levenger, with a leather jacket. I am very happy with it! I'm the type that uses a planner for a couple of months and then gets sick of it, but this one is so easy to organize the way you want it.

edit: grrr, I tried posting links but they turned out all weird. Anyhow, if you go to Levenger website, you can search for "circa" and see what I'm talking about. There's a page that explains the Circa system (complete with a video!), too. I have the junior agenda with a leather Circa jacket.
  7. i like graphic image. they sell their stuff in a lot of boutiques, nice quality and good prices
  8. Coach has some nice leather ones, and so does Franklin Covey - good luck!
  9. Thanks to all who replied! I'll be checking these all out before deciding which one to get :smile: this forum is full of helpful, obliging people!
  10. I got this in my emails on Friday.....hopefully it is still good! :tup:

Enter ENJOY20E at checkout* to enjoy 20% OFF your purchase through 12/17/07. Click here.
    Click here if you are unable to view this email.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. filofax has very nice ones like metropol or siena. You can check from filofax.com