LEATHER Carly -- Does anyone know of if they will be available in more colors?

I just read Sialia's thread and looked at her pics of her new camel leather large Carly and fell in love! I've liked the Carly for awhile now and it's sooo comfortable everytime I try one on, but my personal preference is towards all leather bags. Currently I know of the leather Carly being offered in black, camel and parchment.
Does anyone know if they are going to make the Carly in different colors of leather? Choices like the legacy line? I love:heart: love:heart: love this bag but already have a black tote, soho leather tote 10037, and just got the camel soho leather satchel, 10580. I'm a new collector so I cannot justify two of the same color/size to my DH right now (or really to myself, yet:graucho: ) I would love a large leather Carly but would really love it in like, *dreaming* whiskey:drool: , but that color is d/c, right?
Any new leather colors in the works for the Carly? Oh, and not suede.

I'm going to go ahead and post this and then go take some long overdue photos of my girls and then try and attach them to the thread.

Probably not the right place to post my collection photo for the first time... But since I said I would, here goes. I hope this works.

DSCN6736.JPG

^^^ You're right, I just did some ebay research, it is the one they had before. It is a nice bag, I just feel like I've been buying too much "white" lately..... argh

edit: p.s. tlloveshim - I read in another post what you're doing with kids on the reservation and I think it rocks. I grew up on the reservation (my grandma is full blooded) and just adopted my son from the same tribe. Thanks for helping to make a difference in the lives of those kids!