Leather care for Anya Carker

1. Hi,

I just bought the Anya Hindmarch Carker from NAP in cream. The leather is a big 'dry' (if that's the right word'), and it looks it could be easily scratched. Does anyone else have this bag and feel the same? Or is there anything I could put on it to make it feel softer?

Otherwise the bag is lovely.
  2. I would try leather lotion. Any brand will work, but you can get a bottle cheaply at Wilson's.
  3. I did have the Carker, initially in black mock croc and then patent (long story). I didn't have the mock croc long enough to worry about the leather and patent is such a different care story, but I do have an Ebury and I have used a leather conditioner (name escapes me) on the advice of the Anya Hindmarch team and it was brilliant. Their customer service is excellent, and you can email them, so it may be worth asking directly in case there is anything about The Carker that requires special attention (I don't think so, but worth checking perhaps?). Hope you're enjoying the bag otherwise though?
  4. oh I love the shape and look! just worried about the leather is all. And i got it at a great price at NAP - 280 pounds lol
  5. Hi,
    I just bought the cream Carker through Net-A-Porter about a month or so ago, and I had the same question about care....I emailed Anya Hindmarch's email address in New York and asked and got an email back from Lisa who told me that the pigskin is very durable, so will only need to wipe it down with a moist cloth and if it ever gets to a point of needing a good cleaning then to take it to a leather/shoe person and they could paint over any marks.
    Hope that helps, I just love my Carker!