LE Fragrances

1. Oh, why do the cosmetics companies have to do this? My all-time favourite fragrance is Dior's Forever & Ever. It's like it was made for me, right down to the metallic baby-pink bottle. Unfortunately it was a limited edition for some reason so I snatched up all I could, but it won't last me very long. I just hope that they will release it again periodically, like they did once before! Anyone else have this problem?

2. Only happened to me once! And it wasn't even a high-end fragrance.. it was The Gap's So Pink perfume which they just re-released! It's great for everyday use.

My mum also used to complain about Dior not making Diorissimo anymore, but I just saw it for sale at the local version of Nordstrom. I don't know if it's a re-release or it's always been around and my mum was just freaking out. She LOVES that perfume lol.

3. I've always wondered about this too. Sometimes I fall in love with a Calvin Klein fragrance and then it gets discontinued.

4. True. Ck does occasionally put out summer fragrances that I love and by fall they're impossible to find! Hate that.