Le fabuleux or Suhali Lockit?

?

I love...

1. Le Fabuleux

2. Suhali Lockit

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm just curious to see if people prefer the lockit over the Le Fab. I read in another post that there wasn't going to be any ranibow suhali colors released, only the lockit in the exsiting LE colors. Maybe the lockit has become more popular/loved than the le fab?? I really want an orange!!! (in case no one remembers!)

2. I like the lockit, but the le fab is one of my dreambags!!:love: :love: . on my wishlist for ages!! I read that post too i was gutted:crybaby: as i wanted to get my first le fab for the summer and i was hoping they would bring it out in orange or yellow ( fav colours)! I know quite a few people with the lockit but it never ocurred to me that it was becomming more popular than the le fab!

3. If I had a choice and a woman, I would get a Le Fab. I saw a gold one on tv yesterday that I was drooling over. :nuts:

4. Le Fab any day! love the lockit but They are completely different each do different things for me ;)

5. I :heart: the Lockit!

6. I love the Le Fab :yes:

7. Le Fab

8. I like the le fab.

9. Le Fab! But I wouldn't turn down a lockit either!

10. Le Fab!! Its a beautiful piece of art!! :love: and can be carried on the shoulders :yes: Love love love it.

11. I picked the Suhali over the Le Fab. Both bags are too big for me, but I like the fact that the Suhali zips closed.

12. le fabuleux!

13. I like the le fab better! Still hoping that my SA was not telling me everything. =)

14. Le Fab definitly, just too fabulous to say no to lol!
    xxxRosexxx

15. Hands down Le Fab...