Le Fab

1. I don't know where to post this exactly. And I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. But I was wondering what the going rate is for a Black Le Fab that has been worn out twice? Purchased about 4 months back and in basically brand new condition.

If moderators feel this post is not allow do delete at will. But I will thank all answers in advance :smile:.

2. I would do a closed auction search on eBay for that answer.

3. i'm not sure but i know let-trade is selling a le fab in good condition for $2,299 or something like that.

4. its going to be hard to get what you spent as for that price people will just buy new. I would start your auction $500-800 under what you paid and hope people bid up.

5. Thanks thats what I figured. Wasn't exactly planning to make money on the bag. Like any other luxurious item, most of the time when it comes to reselling there will be a big lost.

6. I personally wouldn't pay more than around $3400 for a used Le Fab, not matter used for how long, because any more and I'd rather buy a new one.

(Unless it's a discontinued or LE colour)

7. Hi MinnieFrost!

You are not breaking any rules per se... but just a gentle reminder to all reading this thread that buying and selling on tPF is NOT permitted unless you have been approved for the Marketplaza. :yes: