"Le Divorce" Kelly--what are the exact specs?

sonya said:
I read in an interview that the Hermes Kelly is fake because Hermes wouldn't lend them one. But that article was release when the film was being made, so maybe they did end up convincing Hermes to let them borrow one?

I sure hope it's real! It's a gorgeous bag!
May I know who's the ***** that says it's a fake kelly in an interview? :mad:

I don't think there's any doubt that the bag id real...when she throws it from the Eiffel Tower, I thought " imagine who is standing below and catches it as it falls..." not a bad find...:graucho: :lol:

ok - not to add some salt in the wound, but i do remember reading somewhere that after the movie wrapped, the director bought a croc kelly for each of the actresses (naiomi & kate). nice thank you gift, no?

^ Oh - I KNEW I should have been an actress!!!:smile:

Just to clarify......

End Credits:

THANKS to Hermes Paris for their red crocodile Kelly.

This is EXACTLY what it says in the end credits.......so I daresay it's NOT a fake:rolleyes: .

duna said:
I don't think there's any doubt that the bag id real...when she throws it from the Eiffel Tower, I thought " imagine who is standing below and catches it as it falls..." not a bad find...:graucho: :lol:
I would have been under there with the biggest net I can find.

shopmom411 said:
Oh good God.....I'm gonna have to watch it now and it's almost 1:00 am! Maybe I'll just fast forward to the Red Kelly parts.....

:roflmfao: :lol:

I was going to do that last night, but ended up watching the whole thing! Boy, did I regret THAT decision at the 4:30am feed.........:shocked:

hermes_lemming said:
ok - not to add some salt in the wound, but i do remember reading somewhere that after the movie wrapped, the director bought a croc kelly for each of the actresses (naiomi & kate). nice thank you gift, no?
Speechless...:amazed:

I want reincarnation. I wanna be Kate acting the movie. Who has special chemicals that can turns me into Kate? :idea: