Le Club MOTARD!!

1. I know a few of you have one of the Motard bags already...and more are considering it?

2. [​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Alligator Pochette (Pearl/Juane or Vert/Noir): $4,500
    [​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Alligator Biker (as shown on Scarlett in Perle/Jaune, also available in Vert-Noir): $13,500
    [​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Pochette (Noir): $1,800
    [​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Biker (Marron or Noir): $4,000

---

Thanks to Megs!

3. Gorgeous bags!

4. They are! I love the Alligator Biker!

5. These are very beautiful bags. I am really thankful, I don't dress up that often to warrent purchasing one. Wheeeew:sweatdrop: Can't wait to see pics from everyone who does buy them though.

6. I LOVE the Mono Motard Biker!!! What a gorgeous bag!

7. Yup, it's a relief sometimes to see a gorgeous bag but know you'll never use it.

and the CC breathes a sigh of relief
    :p

8. I'm on the waitlist for both colors of the Motard Biker...I'm horrible at deciding colors (its one of those things that you have to do in person)

I heard from both my SA's that the chocolate is their favorite and another PF'er also mentioned that when she saw the two bags...

I thought black would be more versatile, but apperently the brown is stunning and more rare (less produced). So i'm uncertain still :confused1: Have any of you seen it yet?

9. here's mine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ^ Oh wow, our first member! That is STUNNING! I think I love it more judging from these pics than the runway ones! :drool:

Congrats!

11. thanks!! i do love the bag a lot. here's a modelling shot so you can see how big it is:

[​IMG]

12. Hi L, wow now i meet you at LV forum.. congrats on your motard. thats pretty big huh? i thought its more like pochette size?? does it come in other sizes??? thanks
    B

13. hi B! ya dunno why the bags all look big on me when in real life they look smallish. i think maybe it's the angle of the picture. it's considered pochette size but just like with the limelight clutch, LV decided to be more generous this time around!!

i know this style comes with the alligator straps for 2k more, but i think it's the same size. i also love love love the biker style but way too expensive!

14. ldldb: I asked you this on your other thread, but what's the lining in the Motard bags? TIA! :smile:

15. Hi L, how much yours?? i like it.. but first saw your pic , the bag looks big.
    or, which one is bigger, motard or limelight?? i think i like the motard better though... it has strap! cute on you!!! lol...