Le 24 Coin Purse - Raisin or Brighton Blue

1. Ok, the title says it all...

It's either Raisin with Gold hardware or Brighton Blue with silver hardware.

Also, while I was searching for coin purses, there was this purse that was shaped as a square, and 4 triangles fold to close it down. I saw the ones in Chocolate, Orange/Brighton Blue, Rogue Vif.

So, I need some help deciding.. Le 24 Coin Purse (Raisin or Brighton Blue?) or folded square thingy

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

2. That is some very different looks. Blue will be bolder while the raison might be more understated.

3. The 24's shape seems odd to me?! i don't personally like it. But if you do go for it, i suggest BB and silver thats a nice combo (or H orange and silver). the fold up one you are describing is totally cool but I dont know how safe it is to acctually but things in it? it looks like they would all fall out and there isn't much room either. I have forgotten the name of the one i wish to suggest so ill describe it, it's a simple rectangular zip coin case (similar to the lv cles but larger) and it has an exterior slot in which perfectly fits CC's to me this is a good option for its size and the fact that it can easily replace a wallet when you need to downsize for a quick trip. Just IMHO

4. hi Vogue,
    think you are talking about a Zoulou, origami-liked coin bag, i have one in black and i find it very practical! a "good" buy indeed

5. not to mention it holds a lot and it has a great-natural fastening to hold

6. I'm like NM. I don't like the odd shape of 24 too. So I'll opt for the Bastia coin-purse if that's what you're talking about. I love both of your colour choices - Violet and BB.

7. naughtymanolo:you mean the clarrise? im not too sure about that though.the Zoulou is gorgeous, though. The one with the Orange/Brighton Blue looks fantastic.. But for the clarrise, is there a lot of space for coins? I mean, I need something that can be used easily for coins..

Chocolat Chaud: do the things in it fall out easily? and is there a lot of space in it??

Are there anyone who have any of these 3 items?? Any pros and cons to them??

Oh, what about the Emile coin purse? I saw a vibrato one in the reference thread.

8. i have been using mine for the past 6-7 years, and nothing fall out unless i unfold it, in my opinion, i think it's a great design and perfect workmanship

9. I vote for the 24 in Brighton Blue! (Mainly because I want one for myself, LOL)

10. 24 in Brighton Blue!!! :tup:

11. CC, could you post a picture of yours, please?

12. I can't remember what Le 24 looks like off the top of my head, but I do remember the foldable coin purse and I think it's a bright and cheery accessory. My vote's for that if you want some color :tup:

13. Go for the brighton blue!

14. I think there are pics of both styles in the small accessories picture thread, in case that would help you compare!

15. ^Can't find the pic of the Bastia and Zoulou... :sad: