[LD Reveal] My Second Exotic <3

Congratulations to a beautiful bag. Wow another croco and a python. How many Dior exotics do you have? I would love a fuchsia Dior bag in croc, but it is not happening in any near future, I am so banned after buying so much stuff this year.

Congratulations to a beautiful bag. Wow another croco and a python. How many Dior exotics do you have? I would love a fuchsia Dior bag in croc, but it is not happening in any near future, I am so banned after buying so much stuff this year.

Oh I am getting close to my limit these days lol .. I bought a lot too.. and been buying both Dior bags and Dior's ready to wear as well... So far I have 5 exotic Lady Diors (python/croco), 2 limited edition Lady Diors, (canvas/tweed/croco), 2 Diorissimo and 4 patent Lady Diors (coral/black/beige) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh I am getting close to my limit these days lol .. I bought a lot too.. and been buying both Dior bags and Dior's ready to wear as well... So far I have 5 exotic Lady Diors (python/croco), 2 limited edition Lady Diors, (canvas/tweed/croco), 2 Diorissimo and 4 patent Lady Diors (coral/black/beige) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

When your third croc arrives, I want to know which is your favorite. My python is the most exclusive I have but I love all my bags for different reasons. They are different brands, models, materials and colours. I don't have two of the same model. I would like to have a croc LD but at the same time I'm not sure I want to buy the same model as I already have. Perhaps a micro Diorissimo in croc would be nice if they ever make one of those.

When your third croc arrives, I want to know which is your favorite. My python is the most exclusive I have but I love all my bags for different reasons. They are different brands, models, materials and colours. I don't have two of the same model. I would like to have a croc LD but at the same time I'm not sure I want to buy the same model as I already have. Perhaps a micro Diorissimo in croc would be nice if they ever make one of those.

I agree with you on this :smile:

I agree with you on this :smile:

I'm afraid it is going to be very expensive though since Diorissimo bags seem to be more expensive than LD. A 11000 Euro micro croc LD is already more than I could ever imagine paying for one item. DH would never understand if I bought something that expensive. He is not aware of how much I paid for the python. He knows it was expensive but not really how expensive.

I'm afraid it is going to be very expensive though since Diorissimo bags seem to be more expensive than LD. A 11000 Euro micro croc LD is already more than I could ever imagine paying for one item. DH would never understand if I bought something that expensive. He is not aware of how much I paid for the python. He knows it was expensive but not really how expensive.

I just tell my father and my husband that they are not paying for it so it should not matter to them how much it costs.
LOL. My own conscience though dictates when it's too much to pay for an item.

I just tell my father and my husband that they are not paying for it so it should not matter to them how much it costs.
LOL. My own conscience though dictates when it's too much to pay for an item.

Agree, LOL. I pay my own things too. I think my conscience (and wallet) has reached its limit with the python for now. But who knows what my future holds. My first designer bag was a Gucci for 600 euro, at that point that was my limit and I had never bought such an expensive bag before.

Regardless, the croc bags from Dior are exquisite and I so wish I could go there one day. Can't decide which I like best of the green or red posted here by Diorrific. Looking forward to her nr 3 reveal.

Agree, LOL. I pay my own things too. I think my conscience (and wallet) has reached its limit with the python for now. But who knows what my future holds. My first designer bag was a Gucci for 600 euro, at that point that was my limit and I had never bought such an expensive bag before.

Regardless, the croc bags from Dior are exquisite and I so wish I could go there one day. Can't decide which I like best of the green or red posted here by Diorrific. Looking forward to her nr 3 reveal.

I would love to do a medium fuschia croc with crystal bijoux. But I definitely cannot justify USD$25K for a bag. I do like the green better.

I would love to do a medium fuschia croc with crystal bijoux. But I definitely cannot justify USD$25K for a bag. I do like the green better.

That is what I want too or maby a micro. So a medium croc with bling charm is 25 000 dollars. Here it would be 18500 euro which translated to our currency is a bit cheaper than when I translate the dollar price. A micro is 11500 with bling charm. They charge 500 euro for the bling charm.

The green is gorgous. I wonder if the third one is fuchsia....?

That is what I want too or maby a micro. So a medium croc with bling charm is 25 000 dollars. Here it would be 18500 euro which translated to our currency is a bit cheaper than when I translate the dollar price. A micro is 11500 with bling charm. They charge 500 euro for the bling charm.

The green is gorgous. I wonder if the third one is fuchsia....?

USD$25K is an average price - it could even be more. Euro 18,500 works out to roughly USD$25K. We'll just have to wait and see if her third is Fuschia.

I would prefer to buy in Europe though because I can save my VAT as a non-EU citizen.